- CTRL F Foreign
- Flemish Brabant
- Fixed-term, Full-time
A fast-growing product agency in the region of Brussels.
They focus the design and development of products on innovation, aesthetics, interactions and performances.
Active in different sectors and they want to bring innovative and smart solutions to contribute to a harmonious world.
Brainstorm on new products, imagine and optimize their interactions and derive their functionalities;
Define the software architecture;
Work on the low-level drivers of the different PCB developed by our Electronics engineers;
Develop, test and validate amazing features with a focus on User Experience and usability.
What are the requirements;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics, Software Engineering,...
- A strong experience with electronic products.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PCB Design.
- A strong understanding in object oriented concepts.
- Technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with using C/C++ for embedded software.
- A result-oriented mindset.
- A strong experience with Python scripting.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English.
A multicultural and multidisciplinary team.
A strong-growing company in the region of Brussels.
Being a member of a very passionate and dynamic team.
A competitive salary package.
Highly competitive salary package
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 19 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.