17 of 22Next
For one of our clients, an international company leader in the consulting industry, we are looking for a Financial Planning & Data Analyst in order to support their development.
Their offices are located in Brussels.
Financial Planning & Data Analyst
The Financial Planning & Data Analyst will report directly to the Finance Manager and provide the right financial information to the management.
His main tasks will include:
- Managing the monthly reporting activities;
- Being responsible for the month end accrual management and departmental costing processes;
- Performing variance analysis;
- Building accurate reporting based on large and complex database;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes;
- Making recommendations to the management.
The ideal Financial Planning & Data Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Holding a Master's Degree in Finance / Business / Economics;
- Having a minimum of 5 years of Finance experience (Financial Analysis / Business Controlling / Corporate
- Reporting ) in an international company;
- Being fluent in English and French / Dutch;
- Having a perfect command of Excel;
- Knowledge of Oracle, Power BI and Access is considered as a plus;
- Being analytical, structured and IT minded;
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Being able to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast-growing international company.
Aka FP&A / Financial Planning & Analysis / Business controlling / Financial controlling / Business analyst / Contrôle de gestion / Corporate reporting / Data analysis / Data science / Data scientist / Consulting / International company / Budgeting / Forecasting / Strategy
+32 2 509 45 58
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French
From € 56.000 to € 70.000 per year