4 of 5Next
Working closely with the different project leaders, the finance and the CEO, your role will be at the center of every financial activities.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Acting like a real Business Partner, you will also take part to the strategic side of the activities.
Always aiming for development and improvement, you will have the opportunity to grow as a professional and to bring your expertise in order to add efficiency and structure to the NGO.
As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager your role includes:
- The financial follow up of every project: Strategy point of view & Spending controlling
- Financial controlling: Budget, Forecast, Variance analysis
- Follow up of the accounting
- Strategic insights
- Financial strategy development
Based in Brussels, and working in an international environment, nonetheless an NGO, brings you in front line with different internal and external partners. You will therefore gather a certain set of hard & soft skills.
- Master's degree in economics / Finance / Management -Or equivalent
- Min 4 years of relevant experience (Big4 or controlling is a plus)
- Excellent command of English & French (both written and spoken)
- You are efficient oriented
- You are open minded and excellent communication skills
- You are autonomous while still being a good team player
- You are tech savvy
The NGO will offer you some perspective of evolution, the liberty to work on different projects and a good work-life balance.
Moreover, trainings will be available for you to grow professionally and personally.
+32 2 290 97 73
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
36 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Government and Social Profit
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
From € 50.000 to € 60.000 per year