2 of 3Next
Financial Management Analyst
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience with financial analysis, budget, or accounting.
- Language skills: Fluency (level IV) in English and fluency (level IV) in French or Dutch.
- Job knowledge: Ability to quickly become knowledgeable of U.S. Government regulations and processes related to financial management.
- Skills and abilities: Must be able to advocate supported agencies’ requirements orally and in written formats (memoranda, cables, budget justifications, etc.) to their Washington headquarters. Must be able to analyze and explain supported agencies’ financial matters, problems, etc., to their managers who may not be familiar with appropriations, budget, regulatory, and other areas of financial management. Level IV typing, and ability to use calculator, word processor, and personal computer.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Government and Social Profit
- close to Brussels Central Station and metro stop Arts-Loi
- All jobs at American Embassy
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers