Financial Controller (M/W)
- Unique Finance
- Permanent, Full-time
Financial Controller (M/W)
Our client is present is active in the automotive sector.
- As an important link between Finance & Sales, you are responsable for analysing the financial and operational activities and processes. You collect and consolidate data from different departments in order to support management in decission making and optimalisation of business results.
- On a daily base, you are responsable for maintenance of all master data in our ERP system to ensure correct invoicing. You monitor frequently the current business processess and with your experience, you advise other departments in optimalisation.
- You Advise, you Controle and you Coordinate!
- Maintenance of Price and Condition Master File in SAP
- Analyse of Price and Discount development
- Creation and follow up of Customer and Article master data / define reporting structures
- Daily Control of invoicing document flow
- Creation of Accruals based on sales agreements
- Monthly follow up of sales accruals
- Calculation of bonus payments
- Monthly follow up of sales costs
- Analysing of the variable costs plants
- Establish and prepare reports for business unit and ensure proper communication and integrity of financial statements.
- Monthly Forecast Consolidation / Yearly Budget Consolidation
- Calculation of rentability and ad hoc analysis
- Involvement / steering of local projects
- Translate local needs within central driven projects
- Process Optimalisation / Problem Solver
- Analytical & Structured mindset
- Working indepentenly / pro-active
- Social and Communication Skills
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch, French & English
- Educational background: Economic background is a plus
- Personal attributes: Passion, Auto-Motivated, Problem solver, Taking initiative, Social
- You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- We offer extensive training, both on technical matters, as well as on soft skills and project management;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- We are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 5 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Controlling' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.