Popular jobs in Controlling:
- Dynamic Credit Controller
- Revenue & Working Capital Controller
- Business Process Analyst - FR/NL - FMCG - Brussels
- Allround Financial Controller - part time
- Business / Plant Controller - Brussels
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
An international, growing company
Financial Assistant - Regio Mechelen
The Financial Assistant supports the Financial Controlling Team and ensures accurate and timely financial reporting. He/she will play a key role in monitoring compliance including following up on irregularities.
- Monitor compliance with the travel and expense policy
- Resolve issues related to non-compliance with travel and expense policy
- Assist in the improvement of the travel and expense policy
- Generate ad-hoc reports to support the Financial Controlling Team
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Collaborate with finance staff in their assigned job responsibilities
- Maintain quality, integrity and consistency in all financial activities
Who are you ?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance and a passion for business and finance.
- You are able to create detailed financial reporting and you have a strong problem-solving ability
- You are able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively
- Comprehensive hands-on knowledge of MS excel is a must
- Your suberb organization skills, high degree of flexibility, assertiveness and a critical mindset are key for success. On top of that you have an organised and methodical approach to working
- You will report to the Senior Controller and will work closely with the Accounting and Internal Control team
- You are a good communicator (both written and oral) in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is a plus
What does our client offer you?
- An attractive job in an international, growing company
- You will be assisting the Controlling department at HQ level and will have a high impact in successfully maintaining the compliance with travel and expense policy
- You will be able to work independently, yet coached by your senior when needed
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Controlling
- All jobs via Unique Antwerpen Finance
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English