- Accountemps Zaventem
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Interim, Full-time
Our client is active in the industrial sector. English is the main language within the company but a professional knowledge of French or Dutch is a must. Our client is situated in Diegem and easily accessible by public transport.
The responsibilities for this position as a Financial Analyst(f/m/x) are:
- You will be the internal spokesperson when it comes to translating numbers to business;
- Ensuring that SOX controls are in place;
- Being in contact with the other regions to ensure that the correct procedures are being adapted;
- Giving support to the internal and external audit;
- Budgeting selling, general and administrative expenses;
- Review business specific areas
- Apply process improvements
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The qualifications required fort his position as a Financial Analyst (f/m/x) are:
- You have experience in this type of role;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English with a professional knowledge of Dutch or French;
- Ideally you have already worked in an USGAAP environment;
- You are someone with an analytical mind who can work independently;
- You are communicative and trustworthy;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers:
- A very interesting job in an international Company;
- A competitive salary;
- A fulltime position, working fulltime from home!;
- Very driven colleagues to work with;
Interested in this position of 8 months, 100% remotely? Don't hesitate and send us your CV today!
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
- 18 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Financial analysis' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.