2 of 5Next
Athora Belgium - formerly Generali Belgium - is part of Athora Group, specialist in offering solutions in the European insurance and reinsurance market.
Athora Belgium has 400 employees, serves 530,000 customers and offers a range of Life and Non-Life insurances through a network of around 1,000 independent brokers.
The total premium income in 2018 was approximately € 685 million. The asset portfolio of Athora Belgium is approximately € 6.5 billion.
Our department Strategic Planning & Control is currently seeking a motivated and team-oriented Financial Analyst.
As a Financial Analyst you will support the Strategic Planning & Control Director by analyzing and challenging figures, solving complex cases, proposing solutions and by developing a strong partnership with the business by anticipating their needs and leading the change to achieve financial targets.
Responsibilities as Financial Analyst:
- Make sure that the planning cycle in the scope of the entire Strategic Planning & Control department is performed (budgets, forecasts, monthly, quarterly and annual financial business figures, ad hoc reportings and requests).
- Control the financial and operational objectives of the company.
- Design and prepare management reports and ensure consistency of figures and comments included in the documents (set up of KPI in order to contribute to the improvement of the performance of the company).
Prepare / perform proactively researches and analysis in order to create a culture of performance in the company
- Contribute to the market analysis in order to compare our company with peers in terms of performance (KPI’s), product development, etc.
- Support the internal client if a financial analysis is needed.
- Perform cost control activities (monitor, assess and forecast general expenses).
The position of Financial Analyst requires strong analytical skills, the ability to manage internal relationships and good communication skills.
This is an ideal position for a hands-on problem-solver who is passionate about delivering strategic value through financial analysis and work in an exciting and complex environment with a continuous attention to personal development and where people are at the heart of our organisation.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience in a similar position
- You have a master degree in Economics, Finance, and/or Business Management
- You have advanced skills in Excel
- You speak Dutch or French fluently and have a good knowledge of English
- You have a critical and analytical mindset
- You are proactive and focus on solutions
- You communicate effectively and are able to build strong relationships with your stakeholders
- You are able to set priorities and to reach deadlines
- You are customer oriented and a true team player
- cost control
- financial analysis
- A contract of unlimited duration, combined with real development and training opportunities
- An attractive salary package and multiple extralegal advantages
- A pleasant and intellectually stimulating working environment
- The pleasure of working in a high performing team in a people-oriented company
- An exciting and complex context, in continuous evolution
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Elsene (location)
- All jobs at Athora Belgium
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience