5 of 6Next
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Participate in closing and reporting activities: collect consolidated data;
- Support consolidation & reporting team by analyzing reported numbers in SAP;
- Establish the annual consolidated budget + forecast;
- Being close to the purchasing department for raw material;
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly closing of the assigned reporting units;
- Review and update financial/accounting processes and propose automation/simplification in SAP to a maximum extend.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the position:
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
- Relevant experience (minimum 3 years) in a similar environment;
- Experience with accounting and reporting software (SAP, BO Finance, IBM planning analytics);
- Basic knowledge of IFRS accounting rules;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French or Dutch
- Open minded and self-starting team player;
- Ability to work under tight monthly schedules.
Interested in this position at a dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Louise, 235, 10th floor,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
7 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Brussels
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)