3 of 5Next
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Preparation of budget for operating expenses, capital expenditure and headcount
- Monthly closing activities
- Provide support to regional leadership for all financial aspects
- Provide accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis to influence business decisions
- Bring forward and implement improvements
As a financial analyst you possess following qualities:
Bachelor or master in Business Administration, Economics or accounting
Proficient in English
- Creative and continuously looking for improvements in execution and results
- The ability to work pro-actively, independently and in team across geographic boundaries
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
45 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car