3 of 7Next
Our client, an international financial holding, is located in Brussels, is looking for a new collaborator to join a very dynamic and professional team.
Financial Account Manager - Brussels
As a Financial Account Manager, you will work on a wide range of diverse and varied projects:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports;
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients;
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as auditors, law firms and tax advisors;
- Analyzing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Accounting. An experience in a public practice is a plus;
- You speak fluently English and French/ Dutch;
- Good communication skills, accuracy, flexibility, a team player who can deal with stress;
- Ability to take own initiatives and to meet the deadlines;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers:
- a great opportunity with responsibilities in an evolving and open culture company;
- a competitive salary.
Interested by this exciting new challenge ? Apply now !
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Louise, 235, 10th floor,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: External sales / representative
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Accountemps Brussels
- Academic Bachelor