5 of 7Next
SIMIM is the Belgian Music Licensing Company for the management of music producers’ rights. Our more than 1.850 members include well-known music labels such as Universal Music, Sony Music, Warner Music, [PIAS], CNR, N.E.W.S. and numerous other labels and artists who autoproduce their music.
With more than 20 years experience in the fascinating music industry, SIMIM is committed to representing on a daily basis the rights of music producers. Our 20-person team ensures the efficient collection and distribution of fees for the use of music.
As Finance Director, you are part of the management team and you bear the ultimate financial responsibility for the organisation. Through efficient management reporting, you help directing the organisation and you contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation’s strategy. On a day to day basis you work with the Managing Director and the Coordinators of our different departments.
- You lead the Finance Department and you manage on a daily basis employees. Your coaching skills enable you to get the best out of your team.
- You are ultimately responsible for the company’s accounting and the internal and external reporting.
- Together with the Managing Director and the Coordinators, you identify financial and strategic improvements. To this effect, you develop and implement the necessary plans within the organisation.
- You are responsible for the cost estimate and budgeting. You are in charge of periodic management reporting, directly to the Managing Director.
- In close cooperation with our social secretariat you follow up the HR administration.
- Together with the Managing Director you are responsible for managing the external banking relationships.
- Working with numbers sounds like music to your ears.
- You have a master’s degree in a finance or business economics direction.
- You have proven experience in the field of accountancy and tax law.
- You have a number of years of experience in financial management and people management.
- You communicate clearly and smoothly.
- You think along with a view to providing practical and realistic solutions.
- You are able to translate complex issues into simple and clear solutions.
- You are stress resistant, flexible, eager to learn, constructive and motivating.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French. A good knowledge of English is required.
Included in the salary package: group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and reimbursement of public transport. A company car is negotiable.
You get maximum development opportunities and play a key role in the development of the company. At the start you can count on the appropriate guidance.
Send your application letter and resume before 13 December 2019 to: email@example.com
Address: SIMIM, Lenneke Marelaan 8 / b5 - 1932 Zaventem (Sint-Stevens-Woluwe)
Telephone: 02/775 82 10
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial management
- Sector: Art and culture
- Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs at Simim
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance