EMS(European Maintenance Support) is a part of the ENGIE Group that carries out specialized maintenance work across Belgium
and Europe (mainly the Netherlands
). Within the Powertrain (Gas and Steam Turbines) team, we are looking for a Field Technician Turbines
who wants to develop into a specialist in the field.
Have you got the technology bug? Do you enjoy tinkering with mechanical components and are ready to build expertise within rotating equipment?
As a Field Technician Turbines, you will actively participate in various maintenance projects, overhauls and interventions. An extra challenging aspect of the job is that no two days are the same.
- You are responsible for organizing, coordinating and performing mechanical maintenance work on industrial gas and steam turbines.
- At the start of a new construction site, you will be involved in the preparation and, together with the expert engineers from our team, determine the approach, planning and scope of the work to be performed.
- Depending on the project, you will either take on the role of site supervisor or the role of field technician (or both).
- In the role as site supervisor, you will coordinate, execute and be responsible for determining resources, ordering materials and following up on them correctly and on time.
- During execution, you will work with a team of technicians consisting of both colleagues and subcontractors.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the work required and constantly ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues.
- For unplanned sites or incidents, you will participate in interventions, analyze problems and work hands-on on the turbines with the goal of resolving the problem.
Contact Els via email or whatsapp: