4 of 4Next
Are you looking for a company where you are surrounded by people passionate about technology and high-tech machines? We are looking for a field service engineer for our client. You'll be doing the validation and testing of machines together with a team, which will be followed by the commission of the equipment at the location of a costumer. Therefor you will be travelling 50% of your time to different locations, in various time limits (from a few days to a several weeks). Next to that, mechanical or electrical maintenance or troubleshooting and repair work will be part of your job. Developing a long - term relationship with costumers is key in your function.
Field Service Engineer
As a field service engineer your responsabilities will be:
- Committment and contribution to a high-level customer satisfaction by providing best in class support and service;
- Troubleshooting problems during service interventions and solve possible incidents through a methodical and process-based approach;
- Execute mechanical adjustments, take ownership of possible issues and see them through successfully;
- Configure and tune motion systems;
- Adjust, validate and calibrate our machines in the field;
- Report and communicate relevant activities to designers, project managers and team leaders;
- Follow-up service interventions with the customer and the internal teams;
- Prepare service concepts and budgets for the sales team in cooperation with the team leader;
- Prepare technical training and documentation for customers and relevant internal teams.
We are looking for a ?field service engineer ?with the following knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience in trouble shooting (precision) machines;
- Strong knowledge of motion systems, automation principles, electro, pneumatics, machine safety;
- Knowledge of medical and automotive industries is an asset;
- Experience in calibration and validation procedures, TwinCAT, LabVIEW, Vision Systems or Robotics is a plus;
- Service oriented attitude;
- Ability to easily establish good relationships with customers;
- Pro-active, positive, problem solving, structured, autonomous;
- Fluent in English; Oriental languages is plus;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Our client offers you an international working environment where innovation, teamwork and fun are fundamental values;
- Daily inspiration from passionate employees who devise and create high-tech solutions;
- You will be offered a fixed contract with a very attractive market-based salary. On top of this you will receive hospitalization and group insurance.
Are you interested in this position as field service engineer? Then we look forward to your response.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
5 days left to apply
- Function type: Mechanical, wood, metal draughtsman
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Hasselt (location)
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Interim optional fixed contract