13 of 14Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is specialized in the chemical industry, providing solutions to a variety of industries. They have more than 4,300 employees operating in ten countries across Europe. They are working in modern offices, based in Evere.
Export Customer Service Representative with French and English,in Evere.
As an Export Customer Service Representative, you will process orders received from Export Customers, efficiently and accurately in accordance with agreed Customer and Business requirements in coordination with production storage sites and service providers.
You will directly interact with Sales Managers and other key functional teams e.g. Product Planning, Logistics Operations, Manufacturing Loading Teams, Technical, Finance & Credit Control Teams.
- You are the focal point for Customers and Overseas Agents placing orders;
- You liaise with Sales and Local Planning to determine acceptability of terms and conditions;
- You will be handling orders in an accurate and timely manner ensuring that needs are fully met;
- You ensure that all movements from the Production or Storage Sites are made with correct documentation and declarations, particularly for hazardous cargo;
- You ensure that legal requirements are met and delays/penalties are not incurred;
- You liaise with Freight Forwarding Company and Tank Operators to ensure effective and efficient despatch and freight forwarding on an operational basis;
- You will record Freight Forwarder operational performance in line with agreed operational KPI’s;
- You ensure that all orders conducted on a Letter of Credit basis meet the terms of that Credit resulting in payment being made to terms;
- You will raise all Non-conformances and Complaints and ensure all are investigated and concluded with acceptable corrective actions within the agreed timescale;
- You will also provide support outside of the normal Export OTC process.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor Degree in International Trade or have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer facing role;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English;
- You have excellent telephone manner;
- You can handle stress, you are customer-oriented and have problem-solving capability;
- You have an eye for detail and have strong organizational skills;
- You have knowledge of Export process and production;
- You possess Contractual and Competition Law Awareness;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and can take initiatives.
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/2Jy3N57
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Evere (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- Interim optional fixed contract
From € 2.800 to € 3.200 per month
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers