Expert Lead Buyer
- ENGIE Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Expert Lead Buyer
As part of this transformation, the Procurement department is strengthening different procurement teams. The function of Lead Buyer is focused on the source to contract activity.
With continuous coaching and support from the Procurement Manager the Lead Buyer will
- conduct medium to high value negotiations with medium to high complexity
- ensure the development and implementation of sourcing strategies and category plans in alignment with the applicable policies
- conduct tendering procedures/price requests for the designated projects and/or procurement categories
- initiate and lead cost saving initiatives
- ensure internal alignment with key stakeholders at different hierarchical levels
Are the following skills part of your professional DNA?
- master degree in engineering, procurement or business or equivalent by experience
- minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in sourcing and contracting of technical goods and services, preferably in a B-to-B industry
- expertise in project purchasing
- proven expertise in negotiations and contractual language
- basic knowledge of the procurement category management processes
- basic knowledge and understanding of technical goods and services relative to installation and maintenance within a B-to-B industry
- commercial skill set (sales, procurement, negotiation and relationship management)
- advanced analytical thinking
- influencing business and people
- strong interpersonal skills
- strong entrepreneurship and self-starter mindset
- your mother tongue is Dutch or French with a good working knowledge of the other language. You have a good knowledge of English
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a zero-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 11 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Logistics, transport & purchase' jobs straight to your mailbox.