3 of 7Next
Our client is located in Zaventem, and is a leader in his field of Medical Technoloy.
Experienced Supply Planner
Most important points of the role:
- Analyzing the inventory & overview of demand of hospitals via SAP
- Monitoring good balance between stock and demand
- SPOC of suppliers in function of the supply and keeping stock level
- lots of contact with distribution center for replenishment
- KPI suppliers
For the role of Supply Planner, we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Experience in a similar position preferably in the medical sector
- Knowledge of ERP systems (knowledge of SAP is a plus)
- Able to work in an international environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English. You have a good understanding of French
- Problem-solver and team player
- Excellent communication skills and you enjoy working with numbers
- Excel knowledge is a must (V-look-ups, Pivot tables,…)
- You are proactive and like propose improvements to optimise processes
Our client offers an attractive salary package, extra-legal benefits, within an international company who stimulates professional growth.
Multicultural environment and nice atmosphere.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
4 days left to apply
- Function type: Planning, stock & inventory
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- Interim optional fixed contract