Experienced HR manager - Talent Hunter
- Permanent, Full-time
Experienced HR manager - Talent Hunter
The icometrix team is composed of enthusiastic, team-oriented and multi-cultural colleagues with a range of technical and medical backgrounds. We enjoy an innovative and challenging working environment. Our mission is to transform patient care through imaging AI. And we are driven by our values (impact, trust, collaboration, respect and crazitivity)
The experienced HR manager will be the key person responsible for ensuring team happiness and culture and establishing organisational structures and HR processes for scale. In light of icometrix’s exciting growth, it is of huge strategic importance to strengthen the talent acquisition capabilities and implement state-of-the-art recruiting processes.
In general, the experienced HR manager will be key for recruiting, retaining and developing our people. The role of the experienced HR manager will be based in Leuven (Headquarters of icometrix)
What will you do?
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- High focus on recruitment :
- Designs, develops and implements recruitment strategies to identify and attract both active and passive job seekers.
- Sources candidates through a variety of methods including online job boards, social media, networking, advertising, cold calling, referrals, and internal rotation.
- Work internally and via external recruiters to build out the HR recruitment plan, hiring funnel, interview processes across roles, employment agreements and contracts and continue to improve the employer brand based on relevant benchmarks.
- Retention and development: deploy and develop all best practices for employee retention, help team leads to identify and develop talent, install and facilitate a talent recognition program, stay on top of latest developments and trends regarding employee retention, ...
- Organisational and cultural development: drive the transformation and professionalisation of the company’s organisational structures and processes, increase effectiveness; in close collaboration with the leadership team, support the development of mindsets and behaviours to promote company values.
- Leadership: Lead by example. Be a sparring partner to all teams, globally. work closely with the leadership team and advise them regarding all HR related topics.
- General HR management:
- Oversee and optimize on- and off-boarding, retention, feedback and surveys, ..
- Manage HR administration (payroll, legal/contracts) in close collaboration with our external payroll service provider.
- Deploy and improve compensation and benefit plans and policies
- Executive team contribution: planning and controlling the company's HR budgets, ownership of HR systems, and tracking HR KPIs across these tools.
- 5+ years of experience in a role of similar scale, complexity and global reach, preferably in high growth and fast-paced environments
- “state-of-the-art” experience regarding talent acquisition, retention and development
- Profound knowledge of HR processes and policies (payroll, compliance) • Experience in driving organizational development and up-scaling initiatives
- Knowledge of employer branding best practices
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Knowledge of international / US payroll and administration is a plus
- Fit with our values and culture (impact, trust, collaboration, respect and crazitivity)
- High mental agility and a positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Entrepreneurial DNA, able to move swiftly from strategy to action, focusing on what can be achieved realistically over a relatively short period of time
- Hands-on attitude, someone who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Highly collaborative, able to quickly establish credibility and trust within the organization
- Good communicator and change agent, someone who can effectively relate to multi-cultural teams
- We help you to get the best out of you, with enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
- A job that is innovating healthcare and technology, with a worldwide impact
- A competitive remuneration package, supplemented by a wide package of additional benefits
- A dynamic working environment with an open culture and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Being a real part of the growth story at icometrix
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: HR management
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Wilsele (location)
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- 20 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'HR management, Recruitment & selection' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.