14 of 25Next
Our partner is a multinational creating innovative ways to move. That is correct: snowmobiles, jetski's, quads, and much more!
Experienced EMEA Volume Planning Analyst
You are the sole contact person for volume planning for the EMEA warehouse based in Ghent.
- Order to delivery analysis and reporting
- Improving in-transit order visibility
- Ensuring optimal allocation
- Respecting inventory targets
- Monthly volume planning (in collaboration with sales)
- Weekly shipping reviews
- SAP improvement projects
Frequent retail operations reporting to optimize the purchase plan.
Ideally you have a Masters degree
A first experience of at least three years in a similar analytical role in supply chain is a must
You are highly skilled in Excel, SQL, SAP
You speak fluent English & good French
Ample training and growth perspectives, local and international
Very end-to-end role in Volume planning
+32 2 509 45 48
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
2 days left to apply
- Function type: Planning, stock & inventory
- Sector: Automotive
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
From € 2.500 to € 3.500 per month