Experienced Data Engineer
- Permanent, Full-time
Experienced Data Engineer
Are you passionate about Big Data and cloud technologies, looking for a young and dynamic team to work with, ready to deploy cutting edge big data and analytics solutions? Do you like to work in a challenging environment with the opportunity to help make a difference in simplifying our customer journey? Are you socially engaged and “data for good” is more than just words but a true conviction?
Then, this opportunity will interest you
As an experienced Data Engineer you will be:
- Take part in shaping data engineering activity.
- Working on implementing complex and Big Data projects as well as building and maintaining custom and/or template based data pipelines.
- Guiding data team resources with design and performance optimization.
- Creating and managing conceptual, logical, and physical data models using internal practices and standards.
- Supporting the team in managing the data engineering framework and tools.
- Playing a central role in ensuring stable and qualitative data flows through release management and data quality monitoring.
- Proposing methodological and technical evolutions.
- Collaborating closely with advanced analytics team, IT teams and the data architect to deliver data products to our internal customers.
- Master in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field or equivalent by experience
- 5+ years hands-on experience in the area of Business Intelligence (e.g. Data Warehousing, Data Management, Data Manipulation, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data ecosystem) and a minimum of 2 years of data engineer.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into proper data base modelling.
- Code quality, code reviews, code versioning and sharing best practices with your colleagues is what makes you tick
- Experience with SQL-like data manipulation is a must
- Coding with Python to manipulate datasets and files and to interact with databases don’t have any secrets to you.
- Expertise in NoSQL technologies is an asset
- Expertise on Data Vault 2.0 modelling is an asset
- Familiarity with traditional ETL solution
- Experience with DevOps/CICD way of working is a plus
- You have already found your way out of the cloud computing maze. Deep knowledge on basics AWS services is a must (e.g. lambda, step function, RedShift, S3, IAM…). Knowledge about EC2, VPC, Glue, Cloud Development Kit, Aurora, Athena, Kinesis and other data related AWS services is a plus. Any AWS certifications would be an asset.
- You know how to optimize data retrieval for dash boarding, reporting and other visualizations. Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Working in a business data analytics team following Agile principles is a challenge you’re willing to accept
- Good communication skills, conceptual and creative thinking.
- Fluent in French and/or English (verbal & written)
- Flexible work place : Brussels, Mons or Liège or home-working
- You will get the opportunity to work in a socially engaged non-profit organization that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests
- As the team is growing rapidly you will have immediate impact on the way data is being used at Partenamut
- Development and support: welcome days, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of training, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects
- At Partenamut, we are proud to offer you a permanent contract in an environment where work life balance is real and with a package including up to 46 days off a year, homeworking, flexible workplace and flexible hours, meal vouchers and health insurance
- You will be part of a caring and diverse working environment where assistance, trust and appreciation are key highlighted competencies
- Last but not least, when we will be returning to the office, you will benefit from a modern flexible office with coffee corners, a cafeteria offering veggie options and a terrace. In the meantime, we do everything in our power to make home working a good experience.
- Please note that applications sent directly by an external recruitment agency will not be accepted if the agency does not have a specific contract with Partenamut for this specific search.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
- 26 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.