2 of 5Next
Freight People is a boutique recruitment company solely focused on the freight forwarding, logistics and supply chain market offering recruiting services including executive search and permanent placement.
Our client has provided global freight forwarding, warehousing, logistics & customs clearance services since 1968. Currently they are seeking to expand their air operations team at their new branch in Antwerp.
EXPERIENCED AIR FREIGHT FORWARDER
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Completes coordination between all applicable parties for all air shipments for customers
- Ensures timely bookings with airline on customer behalf
- Prepares all necessary documentation, in accordance to country requirements
- Communicates regularly with customer in regards to customer’s shipment status as well as continuously communicates with overseas to meet delivery commitments;
- Ensures follow-up with airline to monitor and track departure and arrival information and updates
- Experienced in Air Freight forwarding Import/Export – at least 2 or 3 years previous experience in the field
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Capable and willing to work as part of a small friendly team
- Be prepared to complete the entire job, from file creation to invoicing / put away.
- Able to prioritize and manage heavy workloads
- Familiar with customs & export procedures
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
11 days left to apply
- Function type: Dispatch clerk / shipper
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- All jobs at Freight People Recruitment
- Secondary education
- At least 2 years experience