- Page Personnel
- Permanent, Full-time
The client is a management consulting firm, helping clients tackle their most challenging and complex management issues. The firm was founded in 1930 in New York and currently comprises 130+ offices across over 65 countries.
As an Executive Assistant:
- You are responsible for your Partner's complex agenda and you can prioritize and manage multiple tasks. You make decisions based on the knowledge of your Partner's preferences.
- You are able to work and thrive under pressure while maintaining an excellent customer service attitude.
- You will book travel, schedule meetings, follow through on any open topic and manage your Partner's time and expenses.
- As a dynamic and driven EA, you are able to work with little guidance and can proactively solve complex calendar issues
- Perfect knowledge of English, French and Dutch (there is no exception, the 3 languages MUST be mastered at least B2 level)
- 3 - 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Management Assistant.
- You don't have a 9-to-5 attitude and are flexible when needed. You can handle confidential information properly, are discreet and work with complete integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software packages: Office 365, Outlook
- An attractive salary package (parking spot, access to a canteen throughout the day, overtime paid, bonuses, full insurances (medical, dental, life insurance), etc.
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- A stable job
- A very human-oriented company to work in
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
From € 2.500 to € 3.300 per month
- 26 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management assistant / secretary' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.