- Permanent, Full-time
We’re based in Antwerp, Belgium, but our focus is global. If you’re ready to be on the forefront of climate action that also makes our industry more resilient while creating employment, take a look below. Or if you know a person that is looking for a new challenge, feel free to send them our way.
- You’re the right-hand person of the leadership team, and, therefore, autonomy, pro-activity, trust, and discretion are essential.
- You are responsible for the efficient functioning of the Qpinch office through a range of administrative, financial, and managerial tasks.
- For example, you’ll be taking the lead in keeping our offices a great working spot, in organizing company events or conferences, in scheduling meetings and travel arrangements, and preparing presentations.
- Be the know-it-all of Qpinch.
- You’ll report to the CEO.
- To embody the Qpinch DNA: innovation, responsibility, empowerment, and impact.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, and 5 to 15 years of experience.
- You identify work and solve problems and are client-focused.
- You’re a versatile person with excellent organizational and planning skills.
- You have basic financial knowledge.
- You’re open to learn and improve continuously.
- You’re a team player in a multidisciplinary team
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch. A third language is a plus.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Dutch, English
- 2 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs straight to your mailbox.