24 of 42Next
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The global operating division Performance Materials with its headquarter at the BASF Belgium Coordination Center bundles BASF's competencies in innovative plastics. It provides customer-oriented solutions for industries like automotive, construction, packaging, electrics and electronics, sports, footwear, wind and solar energy.
- The Executive Assistant provides high-end support to the Vice President Controlling, Supply Chain & IT and his team. He/She anticipates their needs and proactively brings key concerns to their attention.
- You will act as a time manager in a fast-paced, ever-changing global environment and you will think 'out of the box' to solve potential conflicts/issues
- You will ensure the Vice President is fully prepared for his meetings/appointments
- You will manage his Calendar, handle E-mail and correspondence on daily basis, plan and coordinate meetings/events incl. logistics and meeting documentation; conference calls/videoconference; Executive Management Meetings
- You will interact with senior levels of management and assistants, both inside and outside the company
- Furthermore, you will prioritize your workload and deal with personal matters with a high-level of discretion and confidentiality
- Travel organization incl. visa requirements, expense reporting, tax information will be part of your responsabilities
- Additionally, you are responsible for day-to-day office management, administration filing, PM/C intranet (incl. monthly update of PM org. charts) and will take care of the team rooms on PM portal and/or SharePoint (structure, contents, access rights)
- You will as well support PM project coordination: CoS and CoF processes, organization of mandatory meetings, documentation and electronic archiving (Audit E, Col)
- Moreover, you will be the central contact for PM IT coordination for Waterloo
- You will be responsible for personnel matters, announcements, organization charts
- You have 5-10 years of job experience at executive level.
- You are multilingual: fluent in English and German, and good knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- Further on you have excellent communication skills (written and oral) and experience in scheduling & coordinating travel arrangements.
- You have strong skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
- Aside from your flexibility to deal with a heavy workload and to prioritize; you know how to organize and coordinate your work.
- You are able to work independently with low supervision, within a confidential, discrete and mature mindset.
- Cultural awareness is part of your personality.
- Teamwork and excellent presentation skills are self-evident in your working style.
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Waterloo (location)
- All jobs via Vonq
- Secondary education
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French, German