1 of 21Next
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The activity of the company is related to the research sector.
Executive Assistant - Brussels
As Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- To provide assistance to the Executive Director in the execution of his function through preparation of meetings, maintaining calendar, preparing correspondence and all related administrative back-up;
- Provide support to the Executive Director to ensure smooth and effective liaison with all departments and external parties in order to allow an effective communication process for issues to be dealt with at the Executive director level;
- Organizing appointments, meetings, telephone calls, correspondence;
- Provide general administrative support to the staff;
- Supporting for completing timesheets, expenses note, supplier's invoices, IT requests and payment follow-up.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Executive Assistant position include:
- Relevant professional qualification;
- Experience with admin and office-related work practices;
- First class secretarial skills;
- Good communication skills required;
- Excellent spoken & written English, French/Dutch.
Our client offers:
- A full-time fix contract;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Executive Assistant ? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
6 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Science and Research
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French