2 of 3Next
COSUCRA Group Warcoing, (www.cosucra.com), is a Belgian family business incorporated in 1852, producing health ingredients for the global food industry (Inulin – extracted from chicory – along with vegetable proteins, fibres and starch – extracted from yellow peas). Cosucra is based in Pecq (Warcoing - between Courtrai and Tournai), and offers solutions for a healthy diet through a specialist sales network in more than fifty countries worldwide.
As a part of its commitment to sustainable development and its objectives to control its environmental impact, the Cosucra group is looking for a
Environment Manager (M/W)
For its 3 production units (chicory, peas and animal feed), its water purification unit and its wastewater treatment plant
Environment Manager (M/W)
In close collaboration with the Management Committee and internal and external stakeholders:
- Define the objectives and coordinate the environmental and CSR policy of Cosucra
- Be proactive in improving the company’s environmental and economic performance
- Manage daily environmental action plans related to Cosucra’s activities
- Ensure compliance with regulations on green certificates CO2 quotas, discharge standards, etc.
- Introduce and follow requests for permits/authorizations (factory extension, IDE-IPPE,…)
- Implement and optimize Cosucra’s ISO14001 approach and renew certification
- Define the waste treatment channels of the plants and the wastewater treatment plant
- Be the environmental interface of Cosucra with its customers, authorities and regional associations
- You have a strong belief in environmental issues
- You have technical skills related to your responsibilities
- You are autonomous, organized, methodical and rigorous
- With a leadership temperament, you have good communication and negotiation skills
Experience and knowledge:
- Education in environmental management
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar function
- Confirmed knowledge of ETS-type methodology and guidelines, green certificates, LCA, carbon footprint, sustainable development, etc
- Desired experience in water treatment technologies
- A fulltime fixed day contract
- The challenge and opportunity to act in an industrial and technological environment that gives sense to action
- An attractive salary package related to your experience
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
41 days left to apply
- Function type: General management
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Pecq (location)
- All jobs via Talentfinder
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French