Popular jobs in Project leader, technical responsible:
- Product Innovation Manager
- Electronics Systems Engineer
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager HVAC
- Project Manager Machining on Site
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Engineer/Technical staff position in rodent neuroMRI
The core R&D activity of the Bio-Imaging Lab (https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/rg/bio-imaging-lab/) is experimental high resolution neuroMRI focusing on neurodegeneration, neuromodulation and neuroplasticity. The research is performed on rat and mouse models for different human neuropathologies and on songbirds as a model for neuroplasticity and learning. We have two 7Tesla 16 cm and one 9.4Tesla 20 cm horizontal bore in-vivo MRI scanners and a cryocoil from Bruker (Germany) and a desktop 4.7Tesla from MRSolutions (UK)).
Our group has access to micro PET/SPECT/CT and BLI and advanced image processing through other UA research teams with whom we are clustered into a large UA imaging consortium EGAMI (Expert Group Antwerp Molecular Imaging https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/rg/bio-imaging-lab/collaborations/egami-imaging-consortium/)
- You hold a master degree (or equal qualification based on experience) in Biomedical Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Physics, Informatics, Biomedical sciences with expertise/experience in imaging, or related fields.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- You have experience in programming.
- You have experience or a great interest in digital data processing and statistical analysis.
- You have knowledge of Python, Matlab, C ++ for the processing and analysis of the functional, physiological and / or biological MRI data.
- You have a FELASA B/C attest or willing to obtain one.
- Preferably you have experience with (small animal) in-vivo Neuro MRI.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills.
- You are motivated and willing to give the best of yourself in your work.
- You work safely and environmentally conscious.
- A contract for a period of one year, with the possibility of prolongation after positive evaluation. Gross monthly salary depending on seniority and relevant qualifications;
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- The start date is as soon as possible
Send your application, CV and two names of referees to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Prof. Marleen Verhoye, Tel:+32 (0)3 265 27 86, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prof. Annemie Van der Linden, Tel: + 32 (0)3 265 27 75, email@example.com,
Secretary, Bio-Imaghing Lab: +32 (0) 3 265.27.80
Deadline of application is July 21th, 2019
The University of Antwerp is a family friendly organization, with a focus on equal opportunities and diversity. Our HR-policy for researchers was awarded by the European Commission with the quality label 'HR Excellence in research'.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Project leader, technical responsible
- Sector: Science and Research
- Campus Drie Eiken, Universiteitsplein 1, 2610 Wilrijk
- All jobs at Universiteit Antwerpen
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)