EMEA Customer Service Manager
- Page Personnel
- Permanent, Full-time
EMEA Customer Service Manager
Our client is an international, growing company known for its high quality products and innovative branding, with EMEA HQ located in the area of Brussels.
As an EMEA Customer Service Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- daily management of team of 10-15 Customer Service Representatives.
- organisation of necessary training, development and coaching sessions.
- organisation of monthly team meetings.
- active involvement in the recruitment and evaluations of your Customer Service Team members.
- ensure a high level customer service and smooth order to delivery cycle for customers across all EMEA markets.
- support and motivate your team members.
- prepare, monitor and report monthly KPIs.
- follow up on problems that occur: make sure back orders, credit issues, returns, credit issues, ... are well managed and resolved.
- ensure a good cooperation with other departments such as sales, finance, logistics, etc. and act as an Ambassador for the CS team.
- active involvement in improvement processes, take initiatives to improve efficiency.
- coordination of projects and strong coordination with external partners as well as internal departments.
The ideal EMEA Customer Service Manager has:
- a very good level of English + another European language (ideally French or German)
- a Bachelor or Master degree
- relevant knowledge of Order to Delivery / SC processes
- Good knowledge of Ms Office and SAP
- Proven track record of successfully leading a B2B Customer Service Team
- Strong people management skills
- You know how to engage and motivate your people and keep a positive atmosphere within the team
- You know how to listen to your people, and use their input in a constructive way to build strong relationships and improve results
- You like to have an international scope and manage a multicultural team
- You have strong entrepreneurial and analytic skills and constantly seek for ways to maintain or improve process efficiency and customer satisfaction
- You know how to deal with a challenging and changing environment and show stress resistance
The EMEA Customer Service Manager will have the chance to become part of a great international company with a strong brand and unique internal atmosphere.
You will lead a dynamic, multicultural team of passionate, hard working people and have the chance to actively be a part of the success of the company.
Next to a competitive salary, bonus and fringe benefits, being part of an innovative and growing company means you will get the chance to learn and develop within your position and within the company.
After the first 6-months trial period, you will receive your permanent contract at the company.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
From € 3.500 to € 4.200 per month
- 6 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.