2 of 10Next
Electronics Systems Engineer
- Translating challenging equipment level requirements into (multiple) board level requirements
- Performing the equipment conceptual design
- Technical steering of multi-disciplinary design team (internal/external) to work according to specification, planning and cost
- Reviewing the board level electronic circuits keeping in mind the requirements
- Refinement of equipment level design
- Maintaining an overview over the overall equipment design
- Defending equipment level electronic design and trade-offs to the customer
- Preparing the equipment level test procedure
- Supporting the equipment level validation
maintaining the helicopter view on the complete unit. A good and practical knowledge of the development flow and the interaction with the other disciplines is a strong advantage. Profound knowledge about software and FPGA development is a plus. We expect you to be a pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and result-oriented team player with a broad view on electronics. Fluency in English is an absolute must.
Visit our website http://qinetiqspace.talentfinder.be/index.aspx
and email your motivation letter + cv.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
67 days left to apply
- Function type: Project leader, technical responsible
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Kruibeke (location)
- All jobs at QinetiQ Space nv
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English