- Permanent, Part-time
Your responsabilities include:
- Development of prototypes from basic design to functional prototype
- You validate the functionality and ensure spec compliance through measurements and optimisation of the different components
- For all electronic aspects of our products you are the specialst in documenting design drawings, specifications, manuals and construction drawings, scenario's for production testing and associated reporting of the results.
- You handle the assembly of the pre-series of electronic modules/products, and optimize the different steps in the production process and ensure an optimal integration with the mechanical aspects of our products.
- You inventarise each produced item and keep a logbook of tests and repairs. In case of (quality)issues you conduct a fault analysis and you define the necessary corrective actions.
- You maintain and keep the archive of existing products up to date
- You propose improvement ideas and develop practical solutions to optimise workflow at minimum cost. You have specific attention for quality and high degree of detail which contributes to the high level of reliability of our products.
- You have a degree in electronics or equivalent through experience
- You have a hands-on mentality (more than 50% of your time is spent handling hardware)
- Good knowledge of English; other languages are nice to have but not a must
- You work indepently and are solutions driven
- Remain up-to-date with new technologies and develop initiatives for future implementation
- Control of the production release of self-developed and selected electronic components
- Develop tools for the testing and configuration in production of both components and end-products
- Part-time job with long term contract
- Location: Diest – Belgium
- Attractive salary and flexible working schedule
- You participate in the development of state of the art products with an excellent reputation in both innovation and quality
- Open company culture with focus on your personal development and training and where a healthy work/life balance is important
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- 31 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Technical design, Manufacturing & control technicians' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.