1 of 5Next
Soudal is the largest independent European manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and polyurethane foam for professional and private use. With a turnover of 835 million EUR in 2018, over 3015 employees and 20 production sites on 4 continents, this 100% Belgian family business has developed into an international player and an expert in chemical construction specialties. Continued investments in R&D, a long-term vision for innovation and adaptation to local market requirements are the foundations for Soudal's excellent performance. Soudal celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016.
Electrical Project Engineer
Soudal has a highly autonomous electrical division, making electrical schematics for different kinds of process installations and various kinds of machines and production lines. As Soudal is expanding its know-how and technical approach to other sites over the globe, we are looking for highly motivated professionals to assist in the continuous efficient producing of our product range.
Key areas of responsibilities and accountability
- You will be involved in a broad range of projects, from lighting or power-distribution, power loss control, glass- fiber- and other network architecture in a new to build warehouse or production plant to electro engineering of complex (ATEX-) machinery or processing lines.
- Together with your team you will be responsible for converting the P&ID of processes into electrical schemes. Preparing these all starts with the understanding that electro engineering is not an individual sport.
- You will set up wiring diagrams, make sure the cabinet is constructed accordingly and follow up installation, from cable trays to last wire and I/O check.
- Since you will grow with the level of the processes and production lines from basic to outstanding you will be able to do problem solving, assist in smaller improvements (MoC) and evolve into project approach.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering (preferably specialisation in electricity).
- You ideally a few years of experience in on site project coordination.
- You are widely interested in the typical applications of electricity in our factories, from high voltage cabinets to lowest control voltages.
- You know how to make electrical schemes in E-plan P8, using SOUDAL standards where applicable (all of this of course in line with legislation, recommendations, restrictions).
- You have an ambitious but team-minded personality.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
38 days left to apply
- Function type: Electrical, electronic draughtsman
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Turnhout (location)
- All jobs at Soudal