- J-Tec Material Handling
- Kapellen (Antw.)
- Permanent, Full-time
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We design and build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
Watch our company video to find out more about our organization:
- As an Electrical Engineer, you are responsible for the electrical schematics of the process installations J-Tec creates.
- You have access to process & component data provided by the internal project team.
- Your responsibilities will vary but one of your main priorities is designing electrical drawings in EPlan and SEE.
- You consult the dedicated project team, the customer and other external partners about the specifications and the design.
- You ensure the purchase of the right electrical components as well as their delivery.
- You are responsible for reviewing the electrical and instrument panels at our suppliers and our clients.
- You also take part in the commissioning of the installations.
- As an Electrical Engineer, you are in possession of a higher technical degree and 2 years of experience. or have acquired the necessary skills through previous work experiences.
- Several years of relevant experience is an asset.
- You have basic knowledge of electrical drawings, legislation concerning electrical installations (AREI & EN), materials used in highly explosive areas, and PLC in general (not programming).
- You are willing to work abroad for short periods of time.
- Besides Dutch, you have a strong knowledge of English.
- You have a driver’s license type B.
- Like us, you believe in creative solutions, continuous improvement, teamwork and responsibility.
- We offer you an exciting job as an Electrical Engineer in a steady and professional environment where your growth and personal development is important.
- You receive in-house and external training to maximise your skills and talent.
- You start in a growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- You get the support of highly motivated colleagues.
- You receive an attractive salary package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 25 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Technical design' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.