EHS Capital Project Manager
- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
EHS Capital Project Manager
In this role you will be primarily responsible for delivering capital projects supporting key performance indicators (KPIs) for safety and to improve energy and water efficiency.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop capital project documentation through to execution and completion of various safety, environmental and sustainability projects to help ELC reach its ESG goals
- Manage individual capital projects and application of GMP/OTC or other quality protocols or requirements may need to be met
- Utilizing data analysis, software systems available and industry best practices to help identify, support and promote safety improvements, energy & water reduction ideas and initiatives for consideration
- Track and report to the management teams our progress against related KPI’s and the glidepath for achieving our goals
- Liaise with equipment endusers and affected departments to gather design and function requirements wih respect to productivity, safety and ergonomics
- Ensure that all project related work is carried out on time, to budget, is "fit for purpose" and delivers to the highest standard and current best practice. Ensure customer requirements are not only met in full but aim to exceed
- Contribute to the process of selecting and ordering all new major production/process equipment to ensure continuity of standards and that all practical "installation" implications are considered
- Prepare Project Plans, including justification for major and minor capital projects for submission for local Senior Management Stakeholder approval and subsequent launch for approval
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant education
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You have great coaching, negotiation and management skills
- You have a strong operational and professional technical engineering background
- You are fluent in suite of Microsoft applications
- You have great communication skills in English and Dutch
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English
- Company car
- 20 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Engineering management' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.