- Page Personnel
- Permanent, Full-time
The client is a Big International one active in the retail industry, travel accessoires. They are located in the surroundings of Ghent and looking for an e-commerce specialist with adventurious vibes!
As an e-commerce specialist ,you will be responsible for the overal merchandising and on-site campaign communication of the European D2C (Direct to consumer) websites of for e-Commerce in Europe
- Work closely together with the product marketing and content marketing team to know the products and be aware of the marketing activities in order to identify the available content and prepare the online retail campaigns on the brand website.
- Co-ordinate onsite execution of the retail and product calendar
- Work together with the online content designer, in order to create banners for the website and newsletters.
- Upload content, imagery and copy to the website
- Bring products online and take them offline (using Salesforce Commerce cloud - SFCC)
- Categorize products in Salesforce Commerce cloud (SFCC)
- Identify and plug content gaps e.g. missing product images
- Plan, create, set-up and send out newsletters
- Keep the web product catalogue updated
- Keep track of the website performances
* Affinity with the outdoor industry is a plus.
* Have 1 - 3 years of experience in a B2C e-commerce department
* Demonstrate merchandising and e-commerce expertise.
* Knowledge of Ecommerce platform: Demandware/ SFCC is a plus
* Knowledge of Marketing automation platform: Emarsys is a plus
* Fluent in English, all other languages are a positive ad-on
* Continuously pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
- Working in an International environment with a great brand and innovative ideas
- Responsability in your job
- Flexibility (after trainingperiod)
- nice salary package
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
From € 3.000 to € 3.500 per month
- 9 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Marketing' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.