3 of 3Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.
E-commerce and Marketing Analytics Collaborator
As an E-commerce and Marketing Analytics Collaborator you'll be working between departments in our e-commerce team, sales and marketing team.
- You will support the Retail Planning Director and the Retail Team with reports and analysis on daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis;
- You will run and circulate regular reporting, performance updates and actionable analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability for all Brands;
- You will consolidate information from the different clusters into a total European level;
- You will assist in monitoring industry trends and in evaluating competition;
- You will coordinate with other areas (Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations) to ensure successful execution of assortment;
- You will look at standards and procedures and propose improvements if needed;
- You will support all the projects related to retail reporting, retail merchandise and planning systems and processes, including data quality and key metrics (support development of new IT tools).
- You are fluent in English, (Turkish speaking is a plus);
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- You are organized with meticulous attention to detail;
- You have the ability to prioritize large amounts of work to meet deadlines;
- You are able to multi-task, to be flexible and to perform in a fast-paced environment;
- You are proficient with of MS Office (particularly Excel), and comfortable learning new software tools and mining internal and external data;
- You have knowledge of MS Publisher (is considered a plus).
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/2BWykFO
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
6 days left to apply
- Function type: Market investigation and analysis
- Sector: Textile, leathers and attire
- Diegem (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
From € 2.600 to € 3.000 per month