20 of 22Next
Our client is active in the insurance business.
Dynamic Office Manager for international client in Brussels
For our client, a UK spin-off located at the Porte de Namur in Brussels, we are looking for an office manager with spunk!
As an experienced Office Manager you role will be threefold:
Office Manager role:
- Security of the floor (visitors list, access passes for building and floor, evacuation procedures, …);
- Contacts with suppliers, catering;
- Answer incoming calls from general phone number;
- Office occupancy;
- Contacts with recruiters for OSO new jobs;
- Support in event organisation.
- Post new jobs;
- Point of contact for new joiners (healthcare, …);
- Register and follow up workers on Mensura website;
- Keep docs from staff (absences, trainings, …);
- Policies and rules (work rules, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, parking, company cars and phones, study …);
- Keep staff list with all the data updated;
- Induction of new staff .
Prevention advisor role:
- Check-ups for staff: organise with Mensura;
- Follow up of points relating to Prevention;
- Check : wellbeing at work (hygiene, psychosocial risks, ergonomics, general considerations, …).
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor in office management or equal;
- You have at least 5 to 10 years experience in a similar role; you will be able to jump right in and get the ball rolling;
- Your English is excellent, any other European language is a plus;
- You are proficient in MS Office;
- You are quick to integrate, outgoing, a fast learner, hands-on, flexible and efficient.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- All jobs via Bright Plus Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English