Driver - Fitter
- Multiple regions
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Driver - Fitter
Does working for a company that is committed to finding new green energy solutions sound like something for you?
• To begin with, you will be based primarily at the Intervention Centre in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, but following your induction period, you will be responsible for transporting staff and equipment to different work sites throughout Belgium from the depot in Ninove or the Intervention Centre in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw.
• You will also assist welder/fitters in carrying out work on the Fluxys natural gas system.
• When you are working in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, you will carry out any assembly work required, as instructed by the workplace supervisors/foremen, and will help to carry out tests (resistance and leaktightness).
• No experience is required as long as you are extremely hard-working and highly motivated.
• You possess a strong sense of responsibility, have good social skills and are results-oriented.
• You are fluent in Dutch and have an adequate command of French.
• You hold a category B driving licence and are prepared to take training courses and undergo medical examinations with a view to obtaining a category C and CE licence.
• You are aged under 26 (Rosetta Plan criteria).
• A comprehensive training programme, including the training required to secure the necessary driving licences and certificates.
• A highly enriching, informative experience in a fast-growing company.
• The opportunity to pick up new skills from experienced colleagues.
Tess Van de Sompel - 02 282 75 68
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- Meal vouchers
- Family hospital insurance
- Additional paid leave
- 9 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Manufacturing & control technicians, Transport & distribution' jobs in Eastern Flanders, Antwerp, Flemish Brabant, Brussels, Walloon Brabant straight to your mailbox.