3 of 3Next
Our client is a world renowned company from the medical and dental sectors. They are active on an international scope. Their BeNeLux office is located in Wemmel.
Driven Sales Support & Office Manager wanted - medical company
As Sales Support & Office Manager, you will have a double function. With a bigger focus on below tasks:
- Administrative and commercial support to the sales team in the Benelux area (6 people)
- Support to organise training & education, courses & workshops
- Management of consignment stock: regular inventory, taking-in new consignments, follow-up, registering in IT-System
- Prepare and send administrative and marketing documentation to support our customers
- Backup for Customer Service
- Postal mail, invoices handling, holiday tracking, car management etc.
- Be the liaison officer between the Benelux sales team and EMEA shared service center.
- Job involves travels to Barcelona and Paris (less than once a month)
Do you feel you are the person for this job?
Here are a few searched characteristics for the Sales Support & Office Manager
- Five years of relevant experience in any Customer Service, Sales Support or Office Manager role
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Good knowledge of Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good organisation skills, honesty
- Customer centricity
Our client offers a permanent contract after a successful interim period, with an interesting salary and a large assortment of extra-legal benefits (insurance, life plan, yearly bonus, smartphone, …).
Aside to that, you'll have to opportunity to assist a great Sales Team in the BeNeLux area
Sacha de Potter
+32 2 290 97 84
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
42 days left to apply
- Function type: Sales support & administration
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.800 to € 4.000 per month