3 of 5Next
Jan De Nul Group offers specialised services for the installation of subsea structures for the oil, gas and renewable energy markets. Seabed preparation, dredging of trenches, as well as their stabilisation and ballasting, belong to the offshore services. Whether it concerns subsea pipelines, cables, umbilicals, foundations, platforms or even integral wind farms : everything is always tailored to the needs of the client and on an EPC-basis if required. Do you want to be part of our international team?
Drawing Engineer Offshore Works
For our Offshore Services, we are looking for a Drawing Engineer.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Independent drawing of Autocad construction drawings for the offshore department, as well as preparing and modifying installation and load-out drawings of the assigned projects.
- Ensure that all drawings comply with all requirements and relevant regulations.
- Feasibility studies of various activities by means of 3D models and simulations.
- Be responsible for determining the optimal utilisation on deck of the vessels.
- Assist the engineering division in the development of new installation techniques.
- Close cooperation with the Installation Engineers and the tender department.
- Through the JDN-Academy, we offer you a permanent training trajectory, starting with a 4 to 5-week training.
- A caring culture: our FIT-programme allows us to monitor your well-being. The programme is centred around exercise, food and a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make a difference together with your colleagues and to distinguish yourself through your creativity, innovation and durability.
- By assembling multidisciplinary teams tailor-made for each project, we aim at always having the right person in the right place.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
12 days left to apply
- Function type: Model designer
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Hofstade (O.-Vl.) (location)
- All jobs at Jan De Nul
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Company bicycle
- Public transport contribution
- Additional paid leave