dPCR specialist BeNeLux
- QIAGEN Benelux B.V.
- Permanent, Full-time
dPCR specialist BeNeLux
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
You will be responsible for:
- Pre- and post sales dPCR within the BeNeLux
- Qualification, presentation and doing demo for the system
- Working closely together with the team
- Application insight and technical support concerning the instrument
- Budget responsibility and setting up the quote and closing the deal.
- Application insight
- Knowledge on dPCR and technical support concerning the instrument
- Experience within the Life Science field/molecular biology
- Commercial experience
- Excellent communication/presentation skills at all business levels.
- Self motivated and stress resistant
- Team player but can act independent if needed
- Preferred languages: Dutch, French and English
- Willingness to travel up to 75% in BeNeLux region
- Preferably based in The Netherlands or Belgium.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Technical commercial / sales engineer
- Dutch, English, French
- 11 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Technical commercial / sales engineer, Sales support & administration' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.