- XPO Logistics
- Permanent, Full-time
XPO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many sectors; from e-commerce, over food & retail to industrial multinationals. In the BeNeGe region (Belgium, Netherlands and Germany) XPO operates from 30 different sites with the head office located in Eindhoven.
Every day more than 4,500 employees are responsible for the supply chain challenges of the various customers; how different, challenging or specific they are. We have almost 1,000,000 square meters of storage space and approximately 200 vehicles.
Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and a safe working environment are central to the business philosophy of XPO Logistics. Today we are among the top 10 largest logistics serviceproviders.
THE JOB: As a dispatcher, you organize the transport of goods by road, taking into account the means available, from the perspective of technical, financial and commercial efficiency.
A real exciting and challenging job which is constantly improved, and also by yourself.
You report directly to our Team Leader. You are a team-player and maintain close collaboration with other departments (customer service, warehouse, etc.).
- Organize, with the team, +/- 45 trucks/day (+/- 10 trucks/dispatcher).
- Optimizing planning, improvement proposals and reducing costs.
- Manage the shipments to partner network
- Purchase and sell loads to fill the trucks (maintain a chartering network)
- Monitor and ensure that the internal processes meet the correct distribution standards; both in terms of safety, quality, environmental care, and performances.
- You obtained a Bachelor/Master degree in an economic or Transport/Logistics area.
- You have 2 to 5 years of proven experience in transport planning (by road is a must)
- You are a real problem solver (with logical way) and are driven by results, pro-active, dynamic and motivated by daily challenges. You can easily manage your stress (high stress resistance) and have a deep customer mind-set.
- You are user friendly with IT
- You are strong in French and English. German and/or Dutch is well appreciated
- You are flexible to meet the requirements of this function (between 7am to 7pm in shifts)
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- 9 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Transport & distribution' jobs straight to your mailbox.