RAILPOOL is one of the leading railway vehicle leasing companies with genuine competence for full service from a single source. The company was founded in Munich in 2008 and is now active in 17 European countries.
With around 400 electric locomotives and 148 passenger vehicles (with a total investment of 1.2 billion euros), RAILPOOL is one of the largest providers in Europe. The RAILPOOL fleet covers 85,000,000 kilometers every year and makes an important contribution to the modal shift to rail. RAILPOOL has its own warehouse with more than 3,100 different spare parts and components with an investment value of around 20 million euros.
For our location in Antwerp we are looking for a full-time:
DISPATCHER / WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE (M/F/D) MATERIAL MANAGEMENT / SPARE PARTS MANAGEMENT
Your workplace is located in the locomotive workshop or in the "external warehouse". For an efficient start, however, you will be trained for approx. 6 months at the headquarters in Munich.
- To ensure trouble-free operation of our locomotives, you will process the necessary material requirements as an internal service provider and thus ensure that the required spare parts are available on site on time.
- You are responsible for the support of the "external warehouses", meaning:
- You ensure that the required material is on site.
- You are responsible for the stocking of wear parts and operating materials.
- You monitor inventory management and carry out stocktaking.
- You check and put away incoming goods, compile outgoing goods, pack them and organize shipping.
- You keep the warehouse clean and take care of the inventory management.
- You handle the complete repair process of the components to be refurbished with our suppliers.
- You contribute your part in the configuration management by serial number tracking.
- You ensure complete documentation and procure the relevant documents.
- You support with special tasks, acute bottlenecks and help with problem solutions.
- Master data maintenance in the company's own ERP system (Infor M3) rounds out your responsibilities.
- You have successfully completed a commercial, technical or logistical training; we also give career starters and career jumpers a chance.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in spare parts supply and repair processing.
- A confident handling of the current MS Office programs is a matter of course for you.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in working with ERP systems.
- You have a very high affinity for technology, a good sense of responsibility and cost awareness and negotiating skills.
- You are a mixture of warehouse worker and business person and are looking for a varied and exciting field of activity.
- As you work very closely with the colleagues in Munich, a very good knowledge of German is necessary (at least B1/B2). A profound knowledge of English rounds off your profile.
- Work-life-balance 27 vacation days plus Christmas and New Year's Eve, flextime, the possibility of mobile working and overtime reduction create sufficient space to reconcile private and professional life.
- Training & development opportunities We offer you the opportunity to support your individual development and thus build on your professional and personal strengths.
- Physical well-being With fresh coffee and an allowance for your lunch, we take care of your physical well-being.
- Health promotion An Aeris Swopper and changing health promotion programs ensure that your health is not neglected.
- Open and intercultural corporate culture We have an open, international corporate culture with flat hierarchies, where everyone treats each other as "Du".
- Regular company events Team days, RAILPOOL Wiesn, Munich company run etc., to celebrate our successes.
- Insurance You will not be left alone. If something should happen to you while you are away from work, our group accident insurance will cover you.
- Corporate Benefits We offer you numerous benefits with our cooperation partners.
- Structured onboarding process So that you can hit the ground running with us right from the start, we support you throughout your entire induction phase with a structured onboarding process.