2 of 3Next
As a Digital Marketing Consultancy Company, our client aims at optimizing your digital presence to acquire more audience, to convert your traffic into qualified opportunities and to delight your customers.
- Your main concern is to develop and satisfy your clients?
- You are a good People Manager, you are listening and know how to coach a team?
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to manage important discussions?
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing and its possibilities?
- Teamwork, clients’ satisfaction, excellence, efficiency… That speaks to you?
Then apply now ! Your Dream Job is within easy reach…
Digital Marketing Team Leader - Brussels
Specialized in Digital Marketing, you supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants. You manage and develop a portfolio of clients whose satisfaction is one of your main concerns. In collaboration with your team, you establish long-term relationships with your clients and ensure that their goals are reached. Account management, people management and the development of your knowledge are some of the aspects of the position.
- Supervise and coach a team of Digital Marketing Consultants, and support them in the follow-up of Digital Marketing projects, which you may co-manage when necessary
- Ensure, at the beginning of a project, your team knows and understands the goals of the clients, as well as all the necessary information for a smooth running of the project
- Monitor your team’s KPI’s and workload. Ensure overall monitoring of projects and priorities to make sure deadlines are respected
- Provide your support during more complicated moments of the relationship with the clients
- Support them in the development of a tailor-made digital strategy, making Universem a trusted partner to help them grow
- Develop your existing portfolio of clients (upselling/cross-selling) by identifying opportunities and other added value services to provide to your clients
- Participate in the extension and renewal of existing contracts
- Regularly monitor customer satisfaction about the service provided by our client
- Occasionally participate in fidelity events for existing customers
- Develop and share your knowledge in Digital Marketing
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Account Management, Project Management, or any other related position. Experience in a media agency would be an asset.
- You benefit from a first successful experience in People and conflicts management
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English. Basic knowledge of French is an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate complex information in an intelligible way to different types of interlocutors.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing, and are ready to learn about it. A first experience or knowledge of SEO, Online Advertising or Web Analytics would be an asset.
- You are a real teamplayer, you are pragmatic and systematically seek the most efficient solution regarding the context, constraints, …
- You are results-oriented and make informed decisions, even during heavy workload periods
- You are empathetic and customer-oriented. Satisfying them remains your main concern
- You are a “positive thinker”, you have strong analytical skills and know how to manage your time efficiently
- You act in all circumstances with respect, ethics and transparency
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.)
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Brussels office (two steps away from the metro-station “Hermann-Debroux”) where team spirit is a core value, and this within a fast-growing company
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities, and learning opportunities
- A salary based on your skills and professional experience (meal-vouchers, company car, smartphone & mobile subscription, …)
- Fresh fruit every week and a top-notch coffee machine!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Digital marketing
- Sector: Media and Communication
- All jobs at MetiSelect
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
From € 3.400 to € 3.600 per month
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Flat-rate allowance