1 of 23Next
Our client is an established company within the insurance sector. They are known in the market for their many years of expertise. Due to the growth of the organization and the expansion of their new marketing strategy, we are looking for a DIGITAL MARKETEER for employment in the Limburg region.
DIGITAL MARKETEER - SOUTH-LIMBURG/LIEGE
Your responsibilities are:
- Analyze customer needs, behaviors on our different channels & expectation patterns.
- Translate data insights into target group-oriented personalized campaigns / CRM programs to increase ROI with existing customers / prospects.
- Develop action plans to optimize lead generation and customer retention.
- Optimal use of online and offline channels for the various segmented campaigns.
- Follow up / measure the performance of campaigns and define recommendations to personalize and automate communication even better.
- Manage your budget optimally to achieve the business objectives and achieve the highest possible Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- Informing about and keeping abreast of market evolutions regarding CRM management, digital transformation,….
- Digital marketeer with at least 3 years of relevant experience and experience with CRM tools (such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive).
- Specialized in inbound marketing
- You are familiar with 1-to-1 communications, data-driven marketing and marketing automation.
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French.
- You dare to think critically and argue your opinion quickly.
- You work autonomously and result-oriented, but you have a strong team spirit.
- Capacity / experience to work agile.
- Very structured and excellent skills in project management.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Digital marketing
- Sector: Media and Communication
- All jobs via AT RECRUITMENT
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, French
- Group insurance
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work