2 of 4Next
Our client has their headquarters located in Antwerp but operates all over the world.
Digital Innovation Specialist - Engineering sector
As a Digital Innovation Specialist you will be part of a new team who will take the lead in the development of the digital transformation and innovation process. In this role you will be a key position structuring and aligning digital initiatives and growth.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- You will map all currently ongoing digital initiatives together with the business owners;
- You will set up and implement the portfolio management process and tool together with stakeholders;
- You will assist in developing and implementing the digital strategy through communication and change management by organizing workshops, providing advice and networking;
- You will support (future) owners/teams in developing the best qualitative scope definition of the initiative, in writing a business plan and by guiding them during implementation;
- You will analyze the business objectives of the stakeholders and develop solutions to their business issues;
- Develop a concept for a maker space for providing business and technical coaching for initiative takers at the head office.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You hold a Master's degree in IT, Business Economics or Engineering;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management;
- Knowledge of portfolio management is an asset;
- You will work in the head office but are willing to travel;
- You are a strong communicator and motivator;
- You are IT Savvy and have knowledge of database management and programming;
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
What's in it for you?
- You will be working in a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- You will get an extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- You will enjoy a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- You will be in a people-oriented environment with an interactive program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Robert Half Belgium
+32 3 241 14 64
Jan Van Gentstraat 1, bus 301,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Digital marketing
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- All jobs via Robert Half Technology Antwerpen
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English