2 of 3Next
A technology company specialized in the design of semiconductor chips and machine learning based smart sensors. It is a spin-off company from KU Leuven (Europe's most innovative university ranked by Reuters), and SCK•CEN (the largest research institute in Belgium for nuclear technologies, nuclear medicine, and astronautics). The company's core mission is developing technologies for a sustainable world. We are achieving this by leveraging our expertise in both integrated circuits and machine learning, to create intelligent and reliable machines that are essential to the success of this mission.
Digital IC Designer
- Conduct technical feasibility study, and define chip architecture and specifications.
- Design and RTL programming of key building blocks.
- Digital mixed-signal design support for PLL, ADC, DAC and other mixed-signal chips.
- System-on-chip integration and verification.
- Support lab evaluation phase.
- PhD or Master's degree in microelectronics or electronics engineering.
5+ year of industrial experience (or 3+ years with a PhD) in digital IC development in advanced CMOS process.
- Solid understanding of digital ASIC design fundamentals, RTL design, EDA design tools (Cadence or Synopsys) and methodologies.
- Proven track record of RTL design, verification, synthesis, and timing analysis of complex digital systems (e.g., DFT, BUS Communication protocol).
- Deep understanding of all aspects of digital front-end design, including behavioral level design with high level synthesis languages (e.g., MATLAB).
- Experience in FPGA implementation, SoC IP integration, and RTL design for performance, low power, and low area.
- Design knowledge of digital physical design (synthesis, scan, P&R, timing, reliability analysis, IR drop analysis, physical verification).
- Experience in ARM processor implementation is a strong plus.
- Work experience with high volume manufacturing is a strong plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary and social benefits.
- Family-like warm working environment.
- A startup company with high growth potential.
- Exciting projects and products development for a smart and sustainable future world, as well as deep-space exploration.
Vragen of interesse?
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Helpdesk & support
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via CTRL-F
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience