Digital Brand Manager
- EcoWater Systems Europe NV
- Permanent, Full-time
Digital Brand Manager
The Digital Marketer will help grow the Digital Brand Awareness of EcoWater’s Main Brands and contribute to the growth of our direct-to-consumer revenue streams such as online-sales through the execution of various digital marketing strategies. This function is therefore an active supporting role to:
- Drive Lead-generation programs:
- Benchmark CRM needs and identify local optimization opportunities
- Provide key advices in terms of bidding, targeting, emailing automation process to increase digital leads and improve conversation rate to sale
- Develop KPI platform and implement review process to share best practices
- Facilitate overall content improvement (video, writing, social Media)
- Create webdesign/pages to support marketing campaigns
- Manage collaboration with Digital Advertising companies
- Develop email marketing campaigns
- Set up strategy and best practices to develop Brand Awareness on all Social Media that could be of interest
- Administer and leverage existing Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube) to engage members and drive business impact
This person will employ a test/evaluate/refine approach to continuously improve overall effectiveness.
Monthly check-ins with the EMEA Marketing team will ensure the extending of best practices and nurturing of the content pipeline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Digital Brand Marketing environment, preferably related to consumer products
- Familiar with tracking metrics for improvement
- Used to working in a cross-functional and international team environment
- A result minded, customer focused and fair, honest and ethical person
- Excellent communicator in Dutch, English and French, while other main-stream EMEA languages are a strong asset
- A challenging position in an ambitious, innovative and growing international business
- A fixed and fulltime contract with flexible office hours
- Environment where we encourage initiative, and offer training and career opportunities
- Market-based remuneration package incl. benefits (meal vouchers, pension insurance, phone, laptop)
- A modern office, great colleagues and a nice working atmosphere!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- 23 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Digital marketing, Brand management' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.