10 of 12Next
Voor onze klant, in regio Antwerpen, zoeken wij een Devops engineer:
Smart machines and the Industrial "Internet of Things" will push sweeping change through nearly every industry on the planet. It will be among the most important technical and business trend of our lifetimes.
In our team, we work on control systems, and the next generation platform of controllers where we integrate legacy software with state-of-the art technologies, including emerging technologies from the IoT world, cybersecurity, browser software, industry 4.0, and automation tools.
We are looking for a passionate Dev0ps Engineer to design and develop tools, worfklows and pipelines for building, maintaining and testing a multiplatform environment.
You will support multiple development teams so flexibility is a must. Due to the nature of the work you will come into contact with a lot of different technology stacks, making it a challenging and ever-changing environment.?
You are familiar with a wide variety of toolchains, and enjoy diving into new technology stacks and identifying the core features needed to provide CI/CD for the development teams.
- Maintain pipelines that build, test & deploy code for different software teams?
- Maintain development infrastructure?
- Safeguard development procedures?
- Assist in release procedures?
- Write tools to standardize workflows?
- Set up best-practices for development of new software
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer, Test Engineer or Devops Engineer?
- Strong analytical mindset?
- Thinking outside of the box and not being scared of exiting comfort zone are a plus?
- Knowledge of Jenkins / Groovy, Python, Docker ?is required
- Good knowledge of git and it's underlying mechanics?, package repositories like Artifactory
- Knowledge or some experience with following technologies is considered as a plus (shell, bash scripting, Powershell, visual studio, Makefiles, chef/ansible/puppet, Azure cloud
- Affinity with networking, nginx
- Analytical, problem-solving, curious, eager to learn
- You are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- You take ownership and technical lead
- You are result driven
- You try new ideas, methods and technologies because you are convinced there is always a better way
- You are a real team player and like to learn from experts
- You like to investigate root causes of technical problems and challenges.
- You have a great sense of entrepreneurship
We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Above that we offer a competitive salary package and amazing passionate colleagues.
Interesse? Stuur je cv naar
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
32 days left to apply
- Function type: (electro)mechanical technician
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
From € 2.213 to € 3.320 per year