4 of 5Next
Desktop Engineer/ SCCM packager
For our client located in Zaventem, we are looking for a Dekstop engineer/ SCCM packager.
As member of the Endpoint management team you’ll participate in both operational and project related tasks.
Driven by management or by new business requirements, existing packages must be updated, or new packages must be created. As well as helping local team troubleshooting issues as à L3 support for the Desktops environment and all technologies related to it (SCCM, Office 365, GPOs, DNS,…)
- Troubleshoot Windows Endpoints issues as Level 3
- Analysing software / application
- Verify if the software is compliant with the company policies.
- Feasibility of the scripting of the software
- Scripting of software / applications (commercial & in-house development) with:
- Test and validate the scripted package / application on the test environment
- Follow-Up of failures: troubleshooting & fixing
- Supporting the deployment team
- Windows system engineer
- Very good experience with scripting
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience with Microsoft client OS/ Windows client & servers
- Very good knowledge of scripting and packaging (Powershell, VBScript, Batch)
- Experience with GPO / AD
- Experience with security solutions
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP network basis
- Experience with Reporting & Release and change process
- Team player
- Verbal and writing skills: English (Dutch or French a bonus)
Terms of employment
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
46 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Zaventem (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car