5 of 7Next
Our client is a well-known Pharmaceutical company active within the Dental industry.
In order to sustain their growth over the Belgian market, they are currently looking for a new Dental Area Manager - on the Oost & West Vlaanderen area - With a strong scientific approach to influence the prescription pattern of the practitioners.
Dental Area Manager - Oost & West-Vlaanderen
As the successful Dental Area Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
The position of area manager has a dual nature, whereby visiting and informing the dental profession is "key" in order to initiate a prescription pattern. In addition, products are also sold directly to the practice.
- Maintain contact with the target group through personal visits, events, conferences, presentations, ...
- initiate new contacts within the dental profession;
- Maintain functional contact with colleagues regarding evaluation, consultation, advice and give and perform assignments
- control the distribution and availability of the products in the region through intensive cooperation with the pharmaceutical representative
- administration of relevant data in a CRM system
- keep abreast of developments in dentistry
- is responsible for the relationship management and turnover within the own region and also for achieving various KPIs (number of visits, planned appointments, product and scientific knowledge transfer, region management)
- Reports to the Dental Supervisor Belux
- Participates to sales meetings
- Makes proposals to improve work and processes and implements them if necessary.
- Reports on visits using the CRM reporting system
As the successful Dental Area Manager, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
- More than 3 years of commercial experience.
- A previous experience as medical representative is mandatory - knowledge & experience in Dental sector is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Office Suite.
- Professional and commercial attitude.
- Result, service and solution oriented.
- Takes initiative and inspire confidence
- Flexible in nature, prepared for occasional weekend work
- Relationship builder
- tactful and honest in your communication and actions.
- Figure analyzes capabilities.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
As the successful Dental Area Manager, you will:
- Have the chance to join an expanding leader on his market.
- Join a dynamic and result driven team.
- have an attractive salary package in line with your experience.
+32 2 509 45 70
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
50 days left to apply
- Function type: External sales / representative
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French